You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards October 2016 - Forum section Winners

Hi Members,

This has reference to our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor awards for the Month of October 2016 for Forum section!

The Super Contributor for Forum section are:
    1. Mahesh
    2. Timmappa Kamat
    3. Anwesha
    Congratulation to the super contributors on this great achievement.

Super contributors are going to receive an award as per announcement (above first link), in addition to the normal cash and revenue share members' receive for posting Question and Answers in the Forum section.

Keep continue to contribute in this section to become a winner. All the best.
    Good to see that wonderful announcement. I am glad I could hold on to the super contributor award even with a sparing contribution. Mahesh and Anwesha have indeed been quite active on the site in the recent times. They being great writers, I wish to see them achieving more such awards and recognitions.
    And that makes me happy - to see an active participation in the forum section. I have always maintained that forum is the lifeline of the site and always wanted to see more contributions and fruitful discussions here. The section seems to be picking up the speed. Hope to see it growing in the coming days.
    Thank you for that award and congrats again to the co winners.

Live....and Let Live!

Thank you Hafeez for announcing the award and I feel lucky this time I could include myself finally in the Forum section after a long gap. The topics went quite interesting and relevant and we all had a nice time sharing our views n them.
    Congratulations to Mahesh and Timmappa, as my co winners without whom the Section wouldn't have been so lively. Hope we have a nice time again enlivening this Forum section and could involve more and more members joining us.

Sign In to post your comments