You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Antivirus / Spyware / Malware

Discuss: What do you prefer.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What do you prefer.'

A free antivirus or purchase the antivirus.
    Hello Darshan ,

I would prefer Purchasing anti-virus as in free anti virus there is a chance of virus attack on your computer over internet while downloading.
    So, always buy antivirus product from market and then download in your computer as it is 100% safe.
    Sometimes you don't get full protection in free anti-virus available on internet.With frustration you start download another anti-virus and so on.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi everybody,
    first i think free antivirus is batter then original antivirus.because My home pc dont use many time.
    One time My one orkut account hack somebody.so i read some article about online security or this time i use complicated programmer and use online bank account.buy online products,book railway and bus tickets.then i realiase paid security programmer is batter then free product.

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

Hi,

Free antivirus is good and it will be enough of the home users. Till now I am using fre version of AVG, Spyware software , Secutiry Essentials from Microsoft , Firewall and Windows Defender , I think this will be enough to protect your computer against all kind of attack.

The most important thing is to get the latest updates for all of them will be help to protect your computer.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Free anti virus is also good. All free anti viruses will not attack your computer. There are some good free anti virus soft wares like AVG etc. as told by Jeya Kumar. So I do not agree with Pamela that free anti virus will attack your computer when you download it. I am also using AVG anti virus which is working very effectively. But I agree with Pamela that purchased anti virus is better. But for home users I feel even free anti virus is not bad option.

Raghav

Hello

We prefer free antivirus for home use and if you need to use for commercial purpose then we should go for an purchased version of antivirus.

With free version we can get limited protection and with purchased version we can take full support. As there are much work on computers in business so we need to purchase a full version of antivirus to save our large data of business.

At home we do work limited and we can have limited data so we can do work on a free version of antivirus. If you use purchased version on home pc then you can get full support for that also.

Norton Internet Security 2010 is available as trail for 90 days free. They we need to purchase it for one year license.

With best regards

Dinesh Sood

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.