You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 12th to 18th Sep 2016

Hi Techies,

With reference to our earlier announcement for Member of the Week and our usual awarding system in Techulator, we are announcing the winner of the MOW for 12th to 18th Sep 2016, this week award goes to Timmappa Kamat for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Timmappa Kamat for MOW awards and best of luck members for the next time!.

Thanks to all members and participants.
    So the Member of the Week in consecutive two weeks! Good to see the awards keeping coming my way. Thank you Hafeez for that heartening announcement. Thanks are also due to the team that kept motivating me.
    Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Timmappa for winning Member of the Week. Techulator seems busy again now with more members contributing. It's good to see you keeping up with the contribution regardless of the activity from other members. Keep contributing.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for those kind words. I too have been not much active on the site of late. Yet, I am glad I could leave an impression. Glad to be among the top lot on the site. Hope to keep up the track record.
    Live....and Let Live!

I visit this site once in a while and I always find the name="Timmappa Kamat" in the list of awards and achievements. Accept my heartiest congratulation for winning this award. Your work here motivates me and I am planning to be a consistent member from now onward.

Sign In to post your comments