You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Suggest fast mobile recharge services

Hello all,

I am unsatisfied with previous online recharge website. Please provide me some secure and fast mobile recharge services.
    I always trust on verified companies for online recharge like PesaDesk.com

I started using freecharge and it worked for me. Their new website design however has few glitches with the javascript. And that makes the payment form to not work some of the time. So I moved to paytm for few weeks. It is simple and it can be used to for recharge too. System is not slow like freecharge. Also the payment is instant and you get invoice in mail too. There is also mobikwik, their app is good and you can also use their wallet for online transactions. Apart from these options bank app can be used for the mobile recharge or the bill payment. And finally the app of the telecom operator itself. For example, Airtel money, Vodafone, TataIndicom etc have their own dedicated apps and website for the recharge and bill payment feature.

Well, Freecharge has always been my favourite service for recharges - be it mobile or DTH. I am completely satisfied with their prompt service level. However, there has been a few issues with the payment gateway not opening ever since they have redesigned their website. But the mobile app works without any glitches.
    Apart from Freecharge, another site that is quite reliable is PayTM. I also use Mobikwik when they have special wallet offers wherein you can get good cashback.
    Then I have mobile apps from my banking services like State Bank Anywhere and HDFC mobile banking. They too support mobile and DTH recharges.You can also recharge on the mobile apps of the respective telecom operators.

Live....and Let Live!

Sign In to post your comments