You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Need a featured cashback design script for my website ?

Hi all,

I m getting interested to start e-commerce business on cashback rewarding website right
    now.

Seems, i m not awared about features of the design ,

I found this http://cashbackscript.net worthy... Because they offer all the features for a
    min price range.

Eventhough i m confusing ,where to go to pick a script that assist all the features to my
    website.

Looking after your response.
    I can't suggest you any specific script. However I can tell you that this script is too expensive. The reason being this script is rip off of another script. Check the website buy now button, it has missing check out page. So that tells you something about how much serious that company is about business. So you should try to avoid such brands to buy things from. Also their demo page is broken. And you have to find some of the other brands for purchasing the coupon or cashback based design site.

There is another script called cashbackengine. They are a bit pricey. Also the support and services price is a bit expensive as it is in USD. It costs around $199 USD for base price and additional addons. I don't know if it works with the Indian XML feeds of indian affiliate programs.

Codecanyon has Coupon CMS. However this script is good for US and Canada based affiliate programs and merchants. So unless you have them in mind for targetting this option may not be for you.

The best option for you is to check the freelance websites and ask for custom script.

Most of the scripts have different types of issues. There are lots of companies providing cashback script just like cashback engine, cashback script but none of them i have used. Moreover, scripts has almost same design for all the website which have used it, instead of color changing option or logo changing etc (as a example you can watch cashbackengine script). This thing has a bad impact for a professional website. Suppose, 5 websites has used same script, one of them is a spamming site, than a normal user can't trust on your brand due to design/development similarities. So, i can't recommend you any script for cashback website. If want to develop a professional one than you should have to contact with digital agencies which are developing these kind of projects like iLeadDigital who's guys are working on affiliate cms design and development ileaddigital(.)com/services/web-design/affiliate-cms-development. Apart from, there are lots of others companies which you can find by using google or any other search engine. To select a company for this purpose. First make sure you have checked its portfolio and find out the relevant projects. Anyways, thanks for making the nice efforts.

Sign In to post your comments