You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on best phones for 2016 Winners

Dear Techies,

This has reference to our earlier announcement for "Article contest on best phones for 2016 topic", find the winners as follows.

The winners of the Best Article contest on the topic best phones for 2016 Article award goes to the below articles:

The Top 5 Smartphone of 2016 With Futuristic Features. The author of these two articles is Anwesha.

Top 5 Unique upcoming smartphones in 2016. The author of the article is Timmappa Kamat.

Best Premium Upcoming Smartphones in 2016. The author of the article is Mahesh.

The Prize (Rs 250) will be added on the respective profiles.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winners.
    Oh.. This is the second contest that I have won on Techulator. Thank you Hafeez for that wonderful announcement. It feels great to be among great contributors like Anwesha and Mahesh.

Maybe there were quite low number of entries for the contest and that could have been the reason for my winning this one.
    Congrats co - winners Anwesha and Mahesh.

Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations to Anwesha and Timmappa. It's my first time to be listed in Winning section of Article contest. It's wonderful achievement. And it's been some good weeks lately. I hope to see more contests in future. That should keep my writing brain engaged for a while. Again congratulations to both of you.

Cheers!

My hearty congratulations to the winners and runners up of the contest. I wish you all the best for your contribution to techulator.

Congratulations for all three of you for winning the article contest. Contest frequency should be increased drastically and more focus should be given on that to draw more entries

Thank you Pranay. And I agree with you on your the frequency of the contests should be increased enough. Moreover, this particular contest had a very few entries. That has more to do with less number of active users on the site.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Live....and Let Live!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.