You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Social Networking sites and its importance

Morning sir, firstly I would like to tell you that I am totally new to this Online techulator and I Am facing problem to start it. Bt let me assure you that I can do best in this field and help to improve it further. Frankly speaking I would like to earn money and I will do best from my side. Now aa days its a social networking which is dominating in the presence world . we cant imagine o urself for a second without Internet. We do everything through social networking sites. We do shopping, transistion , business and everything through social networking sites. But still there are many places where the People are not aware of Internet and social media. So if we work upon tho
    Welcome Surya Rai to the site of Techulator. There are many ways that you can earn money from this trusted site. All you need to do is keep posting good content in our various sections like Resources, Ask Expert, and Forum. There are contests conducted here too, which is also a good section to earn for your articles.
    The niche of this site is Technology, so you are free to write anything encircling this niche, provided they are original, grammatically correct and relevant.
    But to start off, please complete the description of this Forum post first, which would introduce you to the other members and editors of the site.
    There is an option "edit", clicking on it, you can go to the page where you can edit this post and complete it. Once it is done, press the submit button. You can do this as many times you need to do.
    All the best.

Surya Rai,
    Glad to have you joining our site and happy to see your aim to do your best. Do let us know in what way you are facing problems in beginning your contributions to Techulator.com & we will guide you in the right manner.

It would be a good idea to have a look at approved posts in the articles and Ask Expert sections to understand how to present your own posts. I suggest that you first attempt answering queries in our Ask Expert section and interact with other members in our forum to get a grip on writing in the appropriate manner as per guidelines of this site. It will help you to boost your confidence to then venture into writing articles. It is also highly advisable to go through all the useful help topics in a systematic manner at this page:Help Topics.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Surya,

In order to learn how to make money from this website. I suggest you to check following location.

Start from here: http://www.techulator.com/help/2710.aspx

I suggest you to start contributing to Ask expert section and Forum. You'll learn things along the way. Read the help section and from there you can learn how to get around this website.

Feel free to ask questions and moderators and members here will answer your query.

Welcome Surya to India's best and reliable revenue sharing site. You seem to be in little confusion on how to contribute on the site. As Anwesha suggested, I would request you to kindly click on "Edit" button and then complete your post.
    As for the beginning your contributions on Techulator, it would be a best idea to start off with the Ask Expert section. That way you will not need to write lengthy articles, yet improve on your writing style.
    Before proceeding, I would suggest you to go thru the approved articles, or other sections of the site so that you will get a brief idea of how the site works and what kind of contribution does it expect.
    Welcome once again.

Live....and Let Live!

Sign In to post your comments