You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #23514Well, as I can see you ca do that. Once you navigate to Forums-> Ask Experts you can find the different cafegories under Categories tab. You can click on the category you would wish to. It will lead you to only those questions which pertain to the specific topic.
Please try it now and revert with problems if any.
Live....and Let Live!
- #23515I follow your answer @Timmappa Kamat Sir. I navigate through Forums->Ask Experts->Blogging and Websites->Web Design->Post answers and make money. But unfortunately I found the first question as:
Question: Best flip covers for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
I suppose this is not the question related to web design. Any idea? or am I doing wrong ? Thank you for your quick response.
- #23518Why do you need to click on Post answers and make money again? It will take you back to the default page of Ask Experts section!
Follow Forums->Ask Experts->Blogging and Websites->Web Design and that's it. Scroll down and you will find only those questions which come under the category you selected. Click on the question you want to answer, scroll down till you reach message box, type in your response and click on Submit. Done!
Live....and Let Live!
- #23519Oh yeah. Now I got it. I forget to scroll down till the bottom of page. I was just wandering for the answer. Thanks
- #23560Here's a tip: as I mentioned in another thread, it is good to check out unanswered queries so that then you would be the first to answer and benefit with higher points and cc than later responders if you have given the quality info first. So, let's say you have knowledge about security and safety aspects. In that case, here's what you do:
1. Go to the section of Security & Safety, which is at: http://www.techulator.com/experts/ExpertType-10-Security-Safety.aspx
2. Then click on the 'Unanswered' blue link, which takes you to this page: http://www.techulator.com/experts/Index.aspx?ExpertTypeId=10&AnswerCount=0
- this page displays the queries not yet answered.
This is thus also a great filtering system to answer queries related to your own expertise.