You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 16th to 22nd Nov 2015

Hi Techians,

With reference to our earlier announcement for Member of the Week and our usual awarding system in Techulator, we are announcing the winner of the MOW for 16th to 22nd Nov 2015, this week award goes to Timmappa Kamat for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Timmappa Kamat for MOW award and best of luck members for the next time!.

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Wow! Once again after quite a long gap!
    Thank you Hafeez for the great news. It was indeed important to keep me motivated.

Thanks to the fellow members and the team for the help and cooperation.

Live....and Let Live!

Congrats Timmappa for winning the 16th to 22nd week's award for you contributions of that week.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Thank you Vandana for those kind words. It really feels good to be winning the award after a little break.

In fact, I am going through a low patch both in my personal life for some reasons. Being able to win the award in spite of that adds up to the joy. It, in fact, is quite motivating.

Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Timmappa and yes it's been a common one to win an award by you. Hope this will refresh the joy in your life and once again Congrats.

Congratulations to Timmappa. It's been very consistent award for months.

Cheers!

Thank you Pranay and Mahesh, it feels great when someone congratulates you on your win. In fact, that gives more joy than actually winning it.
    By the way, Mahesh- I know it's been consistent for a while now and that's why I carefully planned my contributions over the last month so that I'll not be on top for a couple of weeks so that other members can get them. I had kept a few articles in draft even after completion till the end of week.

Live....and Let Live!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.