- Category: Topic Recommendations
- #22850First of all, a hearty welcome to the best revenue sharing website in India. I can assure you that this is the genuine site wherein you will get paid for what you contribute.
To start with I would advice you to go through the different sections of the site and get yourself well acquainted with how does it work. If you are interested in writing articles based on technological aspects, you can start right away.
To begin with, I would advice you to start your journey with the Ask Expert section. You can post your answers to the questions posed by our members. You will be awarded with cash credits depending on the quality of your posts. You may ask questions as well.
Once you are confident enough, you can begin writing articles. Please note that we accepts technology based content. You may also post your articles on financial services as well. Go through the already approved articles to get a feel of how it should be.
There isn't any predefined conditions or templates for your posts or articles. You may develop your own writing style and come up with your topics. Be sure not to plagiarise any content. Your own content from other sites is also strictly not allowed.
Feel free to communicate with fellow members through this forum section.
Best wishes for your onward journey with Techulator.
Live....and Let Live!
- #22851Welcome to Techulator Nudrat. You can follow these simple steps to start off contributing here with lesser chances of getting your posts rejected or going for further corrections.
For Ask Expert section, choose the category in which you are equipped with some basic knowledge. For latest information you can surely refer to the internet, but DON"T even try to "copy and paste" anything without your own discretion of thoughts and expressions.
For Article section, it is better to go by these lines:
1) Try to prepare an article related to technology (anything that talks about technology) of about a minimum 600 - 700 word limit.
2)The Article should have something unique about it. As it is information based we know it cannot be as unique as a story or a reflective essay.
3) Roughly speaking, it would be better to have an
a) An Introductory Paragraph
b) Descriptive Paragraph
c) Comparative Paragraph/Features
f) Conclusive Paragraph
4) Though not compulsory, it is good to have three to four good quality, relevant images to highlight the article and make it look attractive. Go through the image posting guidelines in the help section to know the technicalities.
5) Now last but not the least,"follow the html tags" strictly as it is given in the instructions. Remember, html tags are important here as the basic part of formatting which one HAS to follow, or else your article will go fr further corrections, i.e., Pending Section and the process of approval will get delayed.
Don't get disheartened if your article doesn't pass through the approval in the first chance itself. There is very less chance of it getting rejected unless it is not having the basic quality of grammar and sense, or it is plagiarized. Techulator will give you endless chances to correct your stuff and resubmit. So, don't leave it until you get the thumbs up.
All the best.
- #22856Welcome to our best site Nudrat. This site is the best platform for the writers like us. Best of luck for your journey. I hope you will start contributing here soon.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- #22868Welcome Nudrat Zaidi! Glad to see your eagerness to begin writing for this site. It is not too tough, really, as long as one focuses on quality posts. It is a good idea to check first those articles which have been approved. If you have a look at these, you will see how the information has been presented in proper paragraphs with headings and, in some case, points, the headings & points being put with the help of HTML tags. You can also put in a couple of images that do not have copyrights to them, for an aesthetic touch to the article. I would advise you to go through this Help topic: Content posting guidelines , which lucidly explains everything about article writing, including how to write a title & summary, putting images, etc.
Hope you have a nice time as a Techulator writer!