You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Trust me Ubuntu 10.04 desktop version is awesome, Have you tried it?

Have you tried to use Ubuntu 10.04 Operating system? I am going to install it today in my PC.
    Currently I'm typing this from the Boot CD trial. Its really looking gr8 very pleasing visual. very very fast. I doubt the survival of its competitors. This is free to download from the internet. Thanks to Ubuntu Community. You don't need to use cracked version of any operating system any more this is free 100% and very user friendly.
    I am using Ubuntu since last 2 years now and liked it very much. Yes Ubuntu 10.04 has some grate features and is dedicated to social networking. Every one should try this.
    Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hi,

Yes i do agree with your point. My friends have also told me about this. I'm planning to download and use it from next week.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

hi fashee,

well,yeah fashee.I'm also now using the ubuntu.It has the fantastic graphic features.

The thumbnail window feature in the vista also copied from the ubuntu.

Windows also copied many graphical features from ubuntu.

But The Ubuntu has the many features like work space desk 1 and desk 2 for the desktop and so.

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

Hi Fashee,

Thanks for the information. This is the first time I have heard of an Operating System that is 100% free to be installed.

Knowing about its features and learning that Windows have copied some features from this OS , I do feel like trying it out.

Regards,
    Shivani

Hi,

I have heard good reviews about this. From today i'm going to start using this operating system. Today i have downloaded it.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

@ shivani ,

there are lots of OS avilable for 100% free.. these are called Open Source softwares..

Even they ship you a OS DVD to your home with free of cost. even ubuntu providing free os dvd to users now they are start charging for dvds..

Regards,
    Deepak

I am not owner of the above content, It stolen from someone ..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.