Imagine a Week without Google and its Impact
Can you imagine a week without Google? Come up with witty ideas!
In today's scenario, internet is an integral part of our daily life. We can't live a day without checking Google, facebook, twitter, Techulator etc. Out of these, Google is almost synonymous to internet itself. It has a vast number of services including a Search Engine, a Video Host - Youtube, a Social Network - Google Plus, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive/Docs, Android and many more.
This clearly shows that, Google is the most important part of our online life. Now, what if Google goes down for a week? You need to imagine some possible scenarios that may occur due to the downtime of Google and its services.
Here are some possible instances instances :
- Bing/Yahoo would experience huge increase in search traffic and almost half of the searches would be related to Google like "Google Down", "Google Alternatives" etc.
- Sites like TEC, ISC, Hubpages, Mashable, Wikihow, LifeHacker etc. would loss great amount of traffic and money as well.
- Many people won't understand whether their net connection is working or not.
- Students of IIN (Idea Internet Network) would miss their important lectures and class for a week due to Youtube's downtime. They would waste another one month striking against Google due to their educational loss.
- Spiderman won't be able to make its Spidey suite (for those who have watched The Amazing Spider-Man 1 movie) during this downtime.
- Techulator and other sites would be filled with questions related to the downage.
Lets share some more possible cases and try to be creative and humorous if possible.