You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 22nd to 28th Jun 2015

Hi Techians,

With reference to our regular awarding system in Techulator, we are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 22nd to 28th Jun 2015, this week award goes to Timmappa Kamat for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Timmappa Kamat for MOW award and best of luck members for the next time!.

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Now, this is called an unexpected award! Though I have always been looking forward to the award announcement for Super contributors - I had never thought of winning a Member of the week award this time around. That's solely because I have been less active over the last two months.
    I just would wish to thank Hafeez for the announcement and also for deciding on my name for the award for this period.

Thanks again.

Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Timmappa. We can't match you even when you are low in activity. That's simply superb. Keep it up.

That's a pleasure to receive such motivating comments from you, Anwesha. Thanks a lot for those words.
    Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Timmappa Kamat for being selected as the winner of Member of the Week award.

Thank you Muddassir for those kind words.
    As I said before, this award is most unexpected for me due to my low level of activity over the last couple of months.

Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Timmappa Kamat for achieving the Member of the Week Award for 22nd to 28th Jun 2015. You have been contributing as an active member always and that really pays you well. So keep contributing and keep encouraging others. Best of luck to the other members for the future awards and congrats again Timmappa.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Thanks Aman for those kind words. I am really glad with my performance on Techulator so far. I would not have been able to achieve what I have, had it not been the warm and friendly environment here. I should be thankful to the team as well as my fellow members for the success gained here.
    By the way, Aman, good to see you back on the site once again. I would hope to see better contribution from your end.
    Thanks again.
    Th

Live....and Let Live!

Sign In to post your comments