Article contest on Filing taxes online India - last date extended
Article contest on # Techulator on "Online tax filing "
We are happy to announce another article contest in Techulator.com. Write articles related to Filing taxes online India and get rewards/prizes.
Article entries can include how to file taxes online, which are the best sites to file taxes online, Advantages of filing taxes online, Online tax filing vs manual filing, Should we go via chartered accountants or file taxes online etc.
1. After your article is published, you must share the URL of your article in your social media profiles like Facebook, Google+ etc.
2. When you share in social media, use the hashtag #Techulator and also use hashtags related to the official sites you are referring in the article. (See this example)
3. Last date to submit articles for the contest is
4. Before you prepare an article, please submit your topics through a response below. This is not a mandatory requirement but sharing topics will avoid duplicate topics.
5. Articles must be posted into relevant categories in the Articles section.
6. After posting the resource, a link to the resource must be posted below as a response, so that our reviewers will find the articles to check and evaluate soon.
What do you get by participating in this contest
1. Every approved article will be paid some cash rewards.
2. You can associate your AdSense account and get AdSense earnings from your articles.
3. You can associate you Infolinks account and earn through Infolinks.
4. You can use affiliate links in your articles. (In normal cases, affiliate links are allowed only for specific accounts that choose not to take any other rewards.)
5. There will be some extra cash awards Rs 250 for the winning 3 articles. Each person can submit multiple entries but each person can win only one prize in each contest.
6. Only fresh entries written for this contest will be eligible. Articles already posted in this site are not eligible to participate.
Up to 3 winners will be selected based on the quality and merit of the articles.
Each winning article will receive Rs 250 as cash credits, in addition to all other benefits mentioned above. (All articles will be given some cash credits based on the merit of the article).
Some sample topics to write articles:
How to file taxes online in India
Tax saving tips for online publishers
Best websites to file taxes online
Advantages of filing taxes online