You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Exam 70-680: MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuring questions and practice tests

Here is an opportunity to earn up to Rs 25,000 from MyWindowsClub.com and also get sponsored for the the certification exam "Exam 70-680: MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuring".

MyWindowsClub.com is planning to start a practice test feature where members can browse through various practice questions for the Microsoft certification exam on Windows 7.

Certification title: Exam 70-680: MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuring

Currently we are in the process of building our question bank for this practice exam feature. We need 1 to 3 smart members to help us build a question bank with questions suitable for the Exam 70-680: MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuring.

Rules:

1. You should not copy questions from other Microsoft certification sites.

2. You should not copy questions from Exam 70-680 MCTS certification Windows 7, Configuring brain dumps. Using braindumps and promoting use of brain-dumps degrade the value of certifications and are illegal. MWC do not promote using brain dumbs for passing Microsoft certifications on Windows 7.

3. The questions should be prepared by yourself. You should not take certification questions from books or any other sources. If you take ideas from other sources, you should significantly modify the questions such a way that do not like similar to the original question.

4. We will provide an online feature for you to submit questions.

5. Questions must be posted using proper English. Spelling and grammatic errors could reduce your payment.

6. We will hire only few members to build the question bank for Exam 70-680 MCTS certification Windows 7, Configuring. Once we complete this, we may add additional members to build question bank for more certifications.

We will spend up to Rs 25,000 to build the question bank for us. The amount will be distributed to each question as cash credits. A total of 500 questions should be submitted and they should be approved by our team.

If you are interested in taking up this challenge, please show your interest as a response below.

You have 60 days to complete question bank submission once your position is approved. An average of 10 questions must be submitted per day.

Sponsorship for Exam 70-680: MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuring

If you take up the challenge of building our question bank for the practise test, by end of your task, you will be a master in Windows 7. It is a great opportunity for you to take the real certification test from Microsoft and get certified. And we will reimburse you this certification exam registration fees (for 1 time).

Get certified and become a Microsoft certified Professional.
    Hi,
    Nice contest Sir.
    Sir please give a few sample questions so that we get an idea what type of questions to submitt. Also tell me the fees of real certification test from Microsoft which is being sponsered by MWC.

Krishna Verma

Hi Tony,

It is a nice contest and a challenging task to build MCTS Certification question bank. It is opportunity to study the Windows 7 Operating system and prepare the question.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello Tony Sir,
    Will u provide points for posting questions ?
    Whether we need to post question only or question along with answer ?
    I am ready to prepare the question bank.Can you please tell me what are the other benefits I will get if I prepare this book bank.

Will it be helpful to become Microsoft Valuable Professional . Because you may know that I am really looking for an oppurtunity to become MVP soon . If so means I will prepare the question bank within 15 days . I work day and night to prepare that 500 questions.

With your guidance I will do it in a best manner.Waiting for your approval to post the questions.

U laugh Because I M different
    But
    I laugh Because U R all the Same !!!
    B Different ... Think Different ....

Hi Tony,

I would like to grab this opportunity of preparing the question bank. Please provide me your valuable guidance on how to proceed further in this aspect.

Looking forward for a positive reply,
    Thanks and regards,
    Shivani

hello,

It is the nice platform for us and i want to know that is the questions that will shows us what type of questions and mainly all the questions in concerned with computer field or with window basis?

Please reply in response to get knowledge of type of questions we are allowed to place in the question bank?

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Tony,

I would like to candidature myself for this opportunity. I would like to participate in this contest. Can you tell me where i can post the questions and their answers ? Or i have to create the document by my own ? Then i have to submit it. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Nice move.

Hello sir,

I'd like to do that job.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.