You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Announcement of the awards

Awards ö techulator

I would like to know the reasons for delaying in the announcement of awards of the last month. I checked the Ask Expert section for finding the unchecked answers and I found that all the answers of the last month are reviewed by the editors. But yet the "Super contributor award" has not been announced for the last month (neither for the AE section nor for the Forum section). The same is the case with the articles, all of the articles are reviewed by the editors so as to announce some of the "Member of the week awards" of last month. But still there is no announcement for any award like that. That makes Techulator slow. So I would like to request the Mr. Hafeez to please announce the pending awards so as to match TEC in the present time.
    Super Contributor awards have not yet been announced as some of the contributions were pending for review. Most of the time, we tend to wait till all the contributions for the concerned period are reviewed so that the awards can be announced simultaneously for all the sections together. As I It happened last month, we had to announce the awards only for forum and AE section initially. We had to wait even after announcement of payment. Now that the sections have been cleared in last couple of days, wait a little more.
    Live....and Let Live!

I hope the awards will get announced as soon as possible. Because it is about a month that the last month awards are not yet completely announced.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

But I guess all the answers in the Ask Expert section are reviewed by the editors and there is nothing to review in the Forum section now for the last month. So I hope the Super Contributor awards of both the section will be announced soon. Yes I found some articles of last month so need to be reviewed first so as to announce the Super Contributor award of the article section.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

You are not allowed to post responses one after the other without reason. Edit the existing response and submit.
    How many rules do you think you will break?

Live....and Let Live!

Closing the thread as the awards have already been announced. There is no need to continue the thread as it may attract unnecessary comments. If you have any comments to make , please start a new thread and give a link to this thread.
    Thanks for understanding.

Live....and Let Live!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.