You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Free Stuff

We all have the opportunity to win products from the online e-commerce store – Flipkart.

Hello everyone,
    As we all are aware of the online e-commerce store Flipkart but according to me only few people know about this newly launched offer by them. When you open the flipkart website, on the right bottom corner of your screen you will see an advertisement which is named as "Happy Home Days – THE BIGGEST SALE on the largest home collection". So this post will explain you on how to win the products.

First login to your flipkart account and then click on the advertisement which is on the right bottom of your screen.

Every day from 16 April 2015 to 19 April at 12 PM an image of the product will be displayed.
    Our job is to find that exact product shown in the image and just click on "Add to WISHLIST".
    Now the main thing is that only first 50 people who find this exact product and add it to their wish list will get 100% discount on this product. It means that if you are amongst the first 50 people who have correctly added the product then you will not be required to pay for this product.

Therefore, login on your flipkart account at 12 pm and add the product to your wish list as per the product image shown on contest page. Don't forget contest period is from 16 to 19 April 2015 follow the link given below:

http://www.flipkart.com/home-shopping-days?otracker=home-shopping-days

Winners will be declared on 20 April 2015.

I wish everyone all the best and hope you win the products on each days of contest.
    Is this offer available only on website or also on mobile app? Now that Flipkart has decided to go App only model, I would expect the offer to be available on mobile version as well.
    Thanks for letting us know about this awesome offer.

Live....and Let Live!

Pravin I have done as you said but I am unable to see anything as you stated. I hope you will provide us with link on which we have to go to avail this offer.

Pravin,

Thanks for this information regarding the contest on Flipkart. I was not aware of this contest, but now I will surely participate in this contest tomorrow at 12 PM.

By the way, have you won any prize from this contest yet?

@ Timmappa: I don't know about the mobile app but if you access their website via mobile then you will able to participate in this activity.
    @ Mukhtar: I have updated the post by giving the link.
    @ Muddassir: I have not won yet but the winners for this activity will be declared on 20 April 2015.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.