- Category: General Windows Topics
Welcome to Techulator! Glad to know you are enthusiastic to contribute articles. To contribute an article go to the tab of Technology which is here. Have a look at the various categories and sub-categories to get an idea of the type of articles accepted here.
Some useful tips:
1. You absolutely must first understand and abide with the Content posting guidelines.
2. Go through approved articles to check how an article is presented with proper headings and HTML tags.
3. Absolutely no copy-pasting of content and no plagiarizing is allowed. You may gather information from multiple sources but what you submit here should be in your own words and style of writing.
4. Ensure that your English skills are up to the mark. Even the simplest of things should not be overlooked. For example, in the text of this thread you have written 'i' instead of 'I'. Correct capitalization, punctuation, spelling & grammar are crucial to submitting a good article.
If you have any further queries, do post them in the forum and we will guide you.
- #21054Good to see your interest in posting articles on this site. That would be a great experience for you. You need visit this section . Check the articles that have been approved. Also go through the ones that have been moved to pending list. You will gain a good info about what is expected of a good article and what should be avoided.
Once you are confident enough, you can start an article a day submit it. Don't forget to abide by the guidelines mentioned by Vandana.
Live....and Let Live!