You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Discuss: Which browser do you use?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which browser do you use?'.
    Hi,

As of now Google Chrome stable version is the fastest and Mozilla Firefox is faster compared to other browser and Internet Explorer 9 product preview shows it is faster than other browsers with support to HTML5 , CSS3 and many more features, Beta of the IE 9 might be released in Aug' 2010, so we will wait for IE 9

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi,

I am using Internet Explorer 8 in my system. The Internet Explorer came with my Windows 7 operating system. I am also using the Crazy Browser which has a lot of features like tabbed browsimg, zoom feature, groups, customizable mouse navigation, Ad blocker and pop up blocker etc. I was using firefox earlier when I had Windows XP in my system. Now I am using only IE8 and Crazy browser.

Raghav

hello,

I am using the Mozilla Firefox as it has high speed in comparison with the Internet explorer and doesn't take too much time too initialize the graphics and pictures into their original mode and also offers more flexibility in terms of accessing any web page, sometimes, cookies problem exist in the Internet explorer when you try to login into your account, but in Mozilla there is not at all problem like this.

Mozilla is user friendly and help to access the data with the fast bit rate and also offers many addon's and also good for accessing all the pages without any inconvenience.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi friend,

I use mozilla and internet explorer for accessing internet websites. Both the browsers are very good and have wonderful features.

In mozilla, we can change its look according to our preference. We can also apply so many themes to it. On the other hand in IE, we can access all types of sites with ease which may not supports or can be open on other browsers.

Latest version of mozilla is very good and best.

Hai,
    The browser that I am using and the world's most peoples are using is the Mozilla Firefox. You cannot find such a vast extensions and flexibility and security on any other browsers.

Regards,
    Hanly Y Nadackal
    --------------------------
    Feel free to message me, if you are having any problems with your computers.

Check Out My Blog

Hi,

I use the world's most popular and word ranking browser Google chrome. There is a major difference between the Google chrome and the other browsers. The other browsers need extra plugins to be installed. But in the Google chrome all the plugins are automatically available along with the browser and it is more easy to work with it.

Google chrome is the fastest browser among all the other browsers. It is great to use Google chrome web browser. I can find good speed among all the other browsers. I've even installed all the other leading browsers in my system but i can find the difference to great extent. In the internet explorer it structs and becomes not responding most of the time. I don't find any problem other than the crashing problem. The crashing problem is also because i have activated advanced browser integration in my Internet download manager. Other than that it is an excellent browser and i can give 100% ranking to the same.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.