You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Complaints
- #20738I just tried it myself and not getting the error you mentioned. Can you please try again and tell me if it happens still? I hope it was a temporary problem.
Thanks for reporting the error.
- #20739It also happened with me a while ago. And this is what I did to resolve this issue:
Just reset your Chrome browser.
Follow these steps:
1. Open Chrome, on the top right corner you could see three dashes stacked upon each other. Just click this and you would be taken to the settings.
2. Now scroll to the bottom till you see advanced settings. Click it and you would now be presented with new settings.
3. Once again scroll down till you see the option - "Reset Settings". Just click it and let the Chrome to reset.
4. Now, restart your browser to see if the problem is resolved.
- #20740Okay, so the problem is now resolved for you, right?
- #20742Yes, the issue has been resolved and I was able to upload images to the content I was trying to. Thank you.
Live....and Let Live!