You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #20485By posting content, you generate traffic to TEC which in turn generates a great revenue via Adsense, infolinks and other such programs. Not only the article section is a good source of revenue to tech, Ask Experts and Forums do contribute a lot in those earnings and then you are given your share.
- #20489which clearly means TEC is doing a kind of giving back while similar other websites just keep everything themselves.
Live....and Let Live!
- #20498Techulator uses its Adsense ID on every section of this site to earn cash. And the Adsense which the members use in their posts get 80 % of the total revenue generated by their articles whereas 20 % still goes to Techulator. Moreover this website receives several product review requests from the developers and for writing those reviews developers directly pay Techulator team for their great work while the members who wrote those reviews would get a share from the Techulator's cut.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- #20513You can never imagine how much techulator earns. Techulator earns hundreds times more than us. We only get one time reward for our contribution. And techulator takes all the recurring Google Adsense earnings from our contribution (only if we don't have an Adsense account). Techulator gives 100% Adsense revenue (correct me if I am wrong) to the author of the article only if he/she has a fully approved Google Adsense account. This revenue comes from Google Adsense's pocket instead of techulator. The revenue sharing period of Google Adsense for an article is 1 year (sometimes more in rare cases), after that techulator takes all the future earnings from that article.