You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 26th Jan to 1st Feb 2015

Hi Techians,
    We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 26th Jan to 1st Feb 2015, this week award goes to Muddassir Husain for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Muddassir Husain for MOW award and best of luck members for the next time!.

Thanks to all members and participants.

Note: Pending status articles / posts for the respective week do not consider for the points / award.
    Congratulations Muddassir Husain for being picked for the Member of the Week award. It just goes to show the consistency with which you have been contributing to the site. I wish I had the kind of dedication that you show. Good luck for the future.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Good work, Muddassir. You have proved that hard work pays. Keep contributing to the site the way you have been doing. Congrats.
    Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Muddassir for your great achievement. You were great in that week and it is just the result of your hard work. Keep up with your great work.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Good work Muddassir once again! Yet again you have done well to win the weekly award. Keep up the good work.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations Muddassir for getting this award yet again. It indicates your quality contributions to techulator. Hope you will grab more such awards in future also.
    Regards,
    Mehdi

Thank you for selecting me as the Member of the Week. This is my consecutive MOW award in techulator. Thanks all for congratulating me.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.