You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Another big achievement in just 3 months time!

Hello Techians,
    Here is the joy of another achievement to share with you people. This time it is about the Member Rank.
    The first rank assigned to me on techulator when I joined was somewhat around 350. After that I got to the member rank of 27 in just a month but due to some work, I couldn't contribute for about a month. After resuming the work over here, I just found today that my member rank has been assigned the value of 10. This moment was like WOW! Rank 10 in just 3 months? It was like unbelievable.
    Jumping with eternal joy, I decided to share it via this post to encourage the newbies towards profuse contributions to this website. The joy of such achievements is really great. Contribute and experience the JOY!
    Amazing jump that - like a pole vault champion! Hearty congrats on this superlative achievement in a short span of time.

Indeed, it is good to share one's achievements in the forum to be a source of inspiration for other TECians.

Wishing you more such success ~ maybe top 5 rank in a couple of months?

Regards,
    Vandana

That's really a great performance. Keep it up and grow more.
    Live....and Let Live!

Your are doing great on Techulator. Its a great felling to be on the 10th rank. I hope you will continue the same progress.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Congrats Mehdi for your great achievement. Keep it up.

Heartiest Congratulations Mehdi. Keep up the amazing work that you have been doing! May you continue to rise up the rankings consistently. The bigger challenge now would be to ensure you stay in the top 10 and may be achieve no.1 rank by end of 2015 at TEC. Good Luck!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Sign In to post your comments