You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards Jan 2015 - Forum section Winner

Hi Techians,

Year 2015 will start with many award and rewards in Techulator for the member through various contests / programs. Don't miss them. Stay tuned.

Here you go for usual announcement on MOM award.

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of Jan 2015 for Forum section!

The Super Contributors for Forum section is:
    1. Mehdi
    2. Timmappa Kamat
    3. Muddassir Husain

Congratulations to the super contributors on this great achievement. Super contributors are going to receive an award as per announcement (above first link), in addition to the normal cash and revenue share member receive for posting Question and Answers.

Keep continue to contribute in this section to become winner. All the best.
    Congratulations to all the selected members for this great award. Its rare to be expert in Forum section but as per your great contributions you all got this award. Keep up with your great work.
    Regards,
    Aman

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Thanks a lot. Today seems to be the awards day for me. This is second today in addition to the AE section award.
    Live....and Let Live!

Congratulations Mehdi, Muddassir Husain and Timmappa Kamat on being selected for this award. You guys kept the forum alive with your regular participation and have rightly been rewarded for your effort. Great show by the three of you.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Thank you Aman and Juana for that motivation.
    Live....and Let Live!

Thanks for awarding us with this award. It is really a great encouragement for us.
    I think there is a mistake in the Note of the post at the end that no one qualified for the Forum section this time. I think that shouldn't be there.

Regards,
    Mehdi

Thanks all for congratulating us. I want to congratulate my co-winners; Mehdi and Timmappa for winning Super Contributor Award - forum section.

@Mehdi, thanks and updated.

My heartiest congratulations to Mehdi, Timmappa Kamat and Muddassir Husain for winning the forum super contributor award. Really, your responses helped a lot of members and were good contribution at Techulator and I wish you will continue your hard work here. Once again congratulations.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

@Hafeez Sir,
    Its my pleasure.
    @Others,
    Thanks for your encouraging words. Forums section is the heart of this website. So, to keep this website alive, forums section needs to be kept going at a good pace.

Hope that other members will try to be more active in the discussions and post their experience over here to help the members to find best answers for their queries.

Thanks again and congrats to the other two co-winners. Keep the momentum up like this.

Regards,
    Mehdi

Sign In to post your comments