Article contest on SMPS (Power Supply Unit)Dear Techulators,
Here's a new article contest for you to participate in! Write articles related to "SMPS (Power Supply) for computers" and get rewarded with a free Antec SMPS delivered to your doorstep in addition to the usual cash rewards from Techulator.com
Rewards for participating in the SMPS contest:
1. Every approved article will be paid cash rewards like we always do.
2. You can associate your AdSense account and get AdSense earnings from all of your articles on this site.
3. You can associate your Infolinks account and earn through Infolinks.
4. You can use affiliate links in your articles submitted for this contest. (In normal cases, affiliate links are allowed only for specific accounts that choose not to take any other rewards. The links must be generated using our shortcut feature)
5. The contest winner will be awarded an Antec VP500PC SMPS free of cost in addition to the cash rewards. There are no limits on how many articles you post.
Here's what the Antec VP500PC PSU looks like:
Rules to participate in this contest
1. All articles submitted must be original and not copied from other resources.
2. You must be subscribed to our YouTube Channel. Click here to subscribe if you haven't already.
3. You must like Antec India's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AntecIndia
4. Only fresh entries written for this contest will be eligible. Articles already posted on this website are not eligible.
5. The SMPS award delivery is currently restricted to India only.
Before you prepare an article, please submit your topics through a response below. This is not a mandatory requirement but sharing topics will avoid duplicate topics.
Articles must be posted into relevant categories in the Articles section. After posting the article, please post a response below with the following details:
1. A link to the article written.
2. Your YouTube username.
Last date for submission of articles: 28-Feb-2015
Some sample topics to write articles on:
- SMPS: The most important part of a computer!
- How to select the best power supply unit for your computer?
- What are the features modern SMPS offer?
- What to look for in a SMPS?
- How to select the power requirement of your PC and select the best SMPS.
- Comparison between various SMPS.
- Top 5 SMPS in the market.
You may use your own topics in addition to the above as well.