You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #20272And also let me know whether payment announcement is made only on first day of the month, or all through the first week?
Live....and Let Live!
- #20274You can't claim partial amount. Payment is announced only once in a month which night not necessarily be the start of the month, sometimes it is delayed.
- #20276The payment is not generally announced on the first day of the month. It is announced at any time, but usually no later than the 10th of the month.
If you are eligible for payment, you will receive an alert by email. As such, there is no formal announcement of the payment in the forum.
You cannot opt for partial amount of your total earnings. However, you can hold your payments up to a limit. For example if you don't want to get your payment unless your reach Rs 3000, you can set manual minimum payment threshold as Rs 3000 and when you cross this amount, your payment will be announced.
For making such a change, go to the payment settings in the member dashboard.
- #20284Thanks for letting me know. So, since members have been announced payment yesterday. My payment announcement won't come this month even though I've crossed Rs. 1000 threshold , right? I'll need to wait till next month.
Live....and Let Live!
- #20553I was also with the same doubt as you mentioned in your question but I am clear with it now. You should check your profile and when you see payment for any particular month you see a Tech code in bracket and in red color. The amount which was announced in your profile will be transferred in your Bank account with this code so you should not change any thing regarding it. So if the payment is announced for say Rs. 1300 then you will have to fill the exact details in your invoice and you cannot replace it with 1000 or anything like that on your own.
If you have any query about your payment from Techulator like it has not been transferred in your bank account then you should go to your bank and ask a employ to give a mini statement of your bank account which will tell you about the compete transaction of your bank account which will make you aware regarding all the details of your bank account.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.