- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #20179I don't find such an option in techulator. The search bar over here is for general searching purpose. By the way why do you need a separate search bar in every section? If you want to search in Ask Experts, you can put your query in the search bar and get the most relevant results. If that term is available in Ask Experts, you will get the results accordingly and if not, then your query will be searched in the other sections to get you the best possible results.
It is just like the case when you search something in your laptop. Searching a same term in each partition separately will take a lot of time. If you use the general search bar in My Computer, you will get the good results in no time. So, I don't think searching for a query separately in each section will prove to be a good practice. It will just waste your time and provide you irrelevant results.
- #20182Natively, there is no such option available in techulator to search within a particular section using search box.
But it is possible a search a particular section of techulator with this little trick.
- If you want to search something within Ask Expert section, then use this keyword in the search box - site:http://www.techulator.com/experts/ your keyword
- If you want to search something in resource section, then use this keyword -
site:http://www.techulator.com/resources/ your keyword
- If you want to search something in Forum section, then use this keyword -
site:http://www.techulator.com/forum/ your keyword
If you are still confused, then feel free to ask me.
- #20184Thank you for your kind advice...........