- Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing
- #20122Formerly techulator was used to get a new Adsense account approved and the criteria of eligibility included reaching the Gold member. Now you cannot get the Adsense account approved through techulator as per my knowledge.
But, if you have an approved Adsense account, you can affiliate it with your techulator account with no minimal eligibility. Just get some traffic to your posts and add the techulator to your Adsense account to start immediate earnings. Also note that the Adsense account should not be host limited. It should be a fully approved one and only then you can place the ad units in your techulator contributions.
- #20132Thank you for your valuable reply. I already gifted Adsense account and I integrated it with Techulator. But the point "Adsense account should not be host limited. It should be a fully approved one and only then you can place the ad units in your techulator contributions" is not clear for me. I request more clarification on this point.
- #20133Any Google Adsense account approved from Adsense Host API partner websites is called Hosted Adsense account. Some of the Host API websites are India Study Channel, HubPages, Blogspot and Youtube.
You can read more about Hosted Adsense acount and Normal Adsense account in this resource - How to upgrade from Hosted Google Adsense account to normal/fully approved Google Adsense account.
- #20136The Hosted accounts are limited and provide access just to free blogs and some other sources. You can find whether your Adsense account is hosted or not by a red tag on the right top side of Adsesne homepage showing "Hosting Account".