You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Confused in traffic stats of AE question

Traffic stats of this question of mine are as follows :
    All time - 48 views.
    Last 1 year - 80 views.
    Last 1 month - 137 views.
    I am completely confused between these different figures. I want to know the exact total number of page views on my question. How can I do so ?

The traffic stats of your post is showing updated results up last one month. It takes some time to update the all time and the last 1 year traffic stats just as the contribution section in the techulator takes. The active member list of today is updated quickly followed by Last 7 days then Last 30 days and so on. So, just wait till the list is updated.
    I suggest you to use StatCounter to monetize your incoming traffic. I you don't know about that, I can help you to implement the same in techulator and if you are already signed up then just use the StatCounter to track your traffic with full details.

Regards,
    Mehdi

Thankyou Mehdi sir for your quick response. My doubt is clear now. And yes, I am also using statcounter to get detailed traffic stats of my techulator account.

Oh please! don't be so formal. I am just Mehdi. Simple Mehdi. No sir/madam formalities.
    So, if you are using the statcounter, you should be very sure about the traffic generated by the above mentioned post.

Regards,
    Mehdi

Sign In to post your comments