You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Complaints
Looks more like a display issue than a website issue to me. Try this step and see if it works:
1. Open Techulator.com
2. Press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the '+' button once or twice and see if the text size increases.
Alternatively, head onto your browser's settings and see if the 'font size' has been changed from 100% to anything lower than that. If yes, change it back to 100% and see if the website loads up fine.
- #19766Thanks Amit Mehta for giving me that valuable response. It worked in my PC and now its all fine.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- #19863Aman, first of all I want to tell you that it is not on techulator, it is in your browser's display preferences. Try to follow these steps for solving this problem:-
1. Try to change your browser- According to me the browser you are using currently is not one of the best browser try to switch to a more good browser such as Mozilla Firefox or any other.
2. Press Ctrl and + button together. Or press Ctrl and also press the scroll up button.
Hope this would solve your problem, if you have any doubts please ask it.