You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Small letters on

I don't know what I did but I am facing a problem now on that the size of the letters on are coming very small even they are not comfortable for me to see. Its OK on the other websites. I want to know the solution for this problem. I request to the webmaster to please go through this issue as soon as possible. I am using opera browser in my PC if someone else can help me than please help me as soon as possible.

Looks more like a display issue than a website issue to me. Try this step and see if it works:

1. Open
    2. Press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the '+' button once or twice and see if the text size increases.

Alternatively, head onto your browser's settings and see if the 'font size' has been changed from 100% to anything lower than that. If yes, change it back to 100% and see if the website loads up fine.

Thanks Amit Mehta for giving me that valuable response. It worked in my PC and now its all fine.

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Aman, first of all I want to tell you that it is not on techulator, it is in your browser's display preferences. Try to follow these steps for solving this problem:-
    1. Try to change your browser- According to me the browser you are using currently is not one of the best browser try to switch to a more good browser such as Mozilla Firefox or any other.
    2. Press Ctrl and + button together. Or press Ctrl and also press the scroll up button.
    Hope this would solve your problem, if you have any doubts please ask it.

• Sign In to post your comments