You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Cannot search on google

Google homepage loads but whenever I search on Google it says unable to connect to proxy server. This problem does not occur with other search engines.
    It seems that you Google searches might be getting redirected to some other page due to probably a adware?

Also, in some browsers the Google homepage is stored and even if you are offline the page opens up. Please check if you can reload the homepage or sign in to your Google account.

Try restoring your browser to default state and check for any software in Control Panel that may not look familiar and uninstall that.

In this case, you can download and update computer driver on official website to solve your problems if you know the details about your computer or other devices. However, this is not the best way for someone for not all computer drivers can be found on its official website or it will take you much time doing that. You can try DriverTuner(www.driversguru.com) which helps me solve my computer driver problem before. I think it is an useful one. Just have a try.

I suggest you clear all the privacy data like browsing history, auto fill form details and especially the cache and cookies and then try again. This time the page will surely load according to the norms.
    Regards,
    Mehdi

Thats not possible that anyone can't search on google.

Sign In to post your comments