- Category: General
- #19360The approval of articles has nothing to do with Google Adsense program. Yes it is true that the editing process has turned slow but I will be on track within few days as said by Ankit sir in this post.
So, I think we should cooperate with the editor staff till the things go normal.
- #19363Thanks for clarification. But slow processing demotivates the new entrants to the Techulator.
Looking forward positively.
- #19364I am also a new member. I never got demotivated. The speed of editing also depends on the quality of the resource posted. The more mistakes one makes in the posts, the more editors have to correct them and the more time will it take. I got only one article lately approved because of editing load on the editor desk, otherwise, I get my article reviewed and approved on time.
Moreover, I would request you not to pull out old threads in the forum posts to earn points. Wait for the new ones and respond to them instead of responding to the post from May 2014.
- #19365It is true that slow reviewing of articles may create some frustration, but I don't think it should be considered as a factor to be demotivated.
Once your initial 2 articles are approved and you know you are doing it the right way, you should prepare a few articles in advance and submit them in a steady progress. Each time one gets approved, submit the next one.
- #19453It is truism that it takes few days to approval any articles. Actually Our editors panel members are also work as part time in Techulater therefore they take time to edit