- Category: Revenue & Rewards
- #19338When you add the site to InfoLinks account, you can add your TEC profile url there instead of the root url.
If your problem is still not resolved, please contact email@example.com
Check out how to integrate InfoLinks with us.
I have successfully integrated my Infolinks account at this site. What you need to do:
1. Put your Infolinks account ID at the page provided at Techulator.com in the box provided. Tony Sir has provided the link so follow the instructions given there. If you don't understand, let me know and I will guide you.
2. Once you have added the account ID, go to your Infolinks account. At the 'Add Websites' tab, add the URL of your profile page at TEC, which is this: http://www.techulator.com/member/neet04.aspx
DO NOT give the URL of the home page of Techulator.com.
3. Select the category of computers and electronics when you are adding this site.
4. Now go to the contact us link at the bottom of your Infolinks account page. Send them a message. This is the one I sent when they initially denied my application for TEC:
"Hello, the URL provided is that of my profile page. The members contribute and can earn via revenue programs offered. Please provide me a unique wsid for the site. I have presently put in my Account number at the Techulator.com site and need to put in the wsid to begin earnings from Infolinks ads. Hope you do the needful soon. Please check these pages: [Send them 2 URLs of pages where your contributions can be seen at TEC]"
Once you send this message, within 24hrs. you should get back a reply from them. This is the reply I got:
"I have reviewed and approved your webpage on Techulator.com. The Infolinks script for this page can be located under the Integrate tab in your account.
Please keep in mind to integrate the correct script (with the unique website ID) in order for the activity of the ads to be reflected properly in the Reports section.
If you need any further information or assistance don't hesitate to write me back anytime."
So then you simply have to put the wsid number they have given you over here at that same page where you put in your Infolinks Account number.