You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Why Google chrome crashed many time?

Why Google chrome crashed many time?
    Hi,

There are 2 reason behind the google crome crash.

1) The internet speed. If the internet speed is good then you will never get google crome crash.

2) The processing speed of CPU. If the memory allocation in CPU is less then the required memory allocation. Then also google crome will crash.

And there no other reason technically.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,

Google Chrome will crash more often when you open more tabs and keep the tabs forever, Memory of the CPU, Due to some Google Chrome plug crash and some more reasons also for the Google Chrome crash.
    I think the latest version of chrome is bit stable. Google chrome latest stable version includes HTML5 features also.

Check out the latest stable version of Google Chrome.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

solution to google chrome crash:

Try restarting the browser.

Whenever possible, Google Chrome will restore webpages from your previous browsing session.
    Do you have Internet Download Manager installed?

If you have Internet Download Manager installed, disable the "Advanced browser integration" option by going to Options > General.
    Check for conflicting software.
    The "Crashes" section of the Known Issues page has an up-to-date list of software that may cause crashes. Check to see if you have any of the conflicting software and follow the steps to resolve the issue.
    Check whether you need a new browser user profile.

If you see this error message repeatedly, your browser user profile may be corrupted. First try moving the Default subfolder from your User Data folder to see if that fixes the problem:

1. Go to Start menu > Run.
    2. Enter one of the following directories in the text field, depending on your operating system:

* Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\

* Windows Vista: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
    3. Click OK.

4. In the window that opens, rename the "Default" folder as "Backup."

5. Move the 'Backup' folder from the "User Data" folder up one level to the "Chrome" folder.

If you continue to see the error, try creating a new user profile to replace your current one.

Check for problems with protected system files:

1. Go to Start menu > Run.
    2. Enter the following: SFC.EXE /SCANNOW (make sure there is a space between SFC.EXE and /SCANNOW). This initiates the Microsoft utility that will scan and repair problems with protected system files on your computer.

Try opening Google Chrome and see whether the error message still appears.

Regards,
    SOVIT KESHARI.

hi ,

You need to install the latest version of the Google chrome.Because the Chrome team fixed all issues and bugs related to the Browser crash.Now each tabs has the each process.so that it one tab has crashed means it will not affect other tabs.And also It fixed plugin issues.If you have any problem after Install the latest stable issue,check your system with Antivirus for any viruses because these viruses uses system resources and it lead to Application hang/crash.

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

hello,

when the load on the particular website is so high that it is difficult for your browser to hold the load of various websites and that leads to the crash of the Google chrome.

In order to avoid this problem , don't sends the multiple request top the server computer as t will lead to the resource conflict between the computers and finally deadlock sometimes,as wait for the server response and after that proceed with your own requirement.The main thing don't put too much load on the CPU.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi,

I have also faced the same problem of crashing of Google chrome. Even though Google Chrome is the best browser among all the other browsers that are available the major problem in this is the crashing problem of the Google chrome. It would be much better if the Google takes some initiative to clear out this problem. Even though the browser crashes i still use this browser only. Initially i was very much fed up with this browser but after that i got myself practiced to it.

In my system the problem of Google chrome crashing was because of opening more tabs. Usually i used to use more than 10 tabs in the Google chrome. Now i have reduced the usage of many tabs in one browser. The problem of crashing is also reduced now.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

It is possible for some third party softwares to cause google chrome to crash. When Google Chrome crashes due to third party softwares, you will get a message like this "Whoa! Google Chrome has crashed". If the Google chrome has crashed due to this kind of problem and you get this kind of message, you can fix the problem by updating or disabling the third party softwres.

Raghav

Hi Brajmahon ;
    There can be many reason for a crash of ggogle chrome the major one being a registry error.H

Here is how to fix a Chrome crash

Repair and Clean Registry Errors: The errors in Chrome are mostly linked to the flash problems. The active-x and file association errors are the major culprits. Repairing these registry errors through an efficient registry repairing program shall be the first step to fix the hanging problem with Chrome. I will surely repair my registry in this case.

Repair Flash: You may also need to repair your Flash player in order to stop Google Chrome from hanging. You can repair Flash in this way:

Run Scans for Malwares: Sometimes due to intrusion of malwares in the system, Google Chrome hangs or crashes. To end freezing and hanging problems with your browser, running scan with an antimalware software is quite helpful.
    If your browser is hanging or crashing all the time then updating the sound drivers may also help.

Krishna Verma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.