You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article Contest: Best budget Smartphones for 2014 Winner / Runners

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Best budget Smartphones for 2014 topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Best budget Smartphones for 2014 Article award goes to this article:

Best smartphones under Rs 10,000 (June 2014). The author of the article is Prashant Dalal.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 300+200 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Best Budget Android Smartphones in 2014. The author of the article is Anand.

Top 5 Nokia budget smartphones. The author of the article is Shravan

Best 5 budget Micromax Smartphone in 2014. The author of the article is Prashant Dalal.

The Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 300 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Thanks a lot for giving me the prize. Really excited to win the runner up position in this contest. Will try to write more good articles in future and win more prizes.

Also thanks to Hafeez sir for announcing the reward.

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Congrats to all the winners for article contest.
    Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

Hearty congratulations to Winner and Runners for winning this article contest, wish you all for more successful participation in the future contest. Good luck for all.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

That's a good niche to write on about Budget smartphones. The participants done their job well. And my hearty congrats to everyone who participated in this contest.
    These articles were made by reasearching on various resources by our participants. Waiting for these type of article contests which get more traffic.

Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

Congratulations! You are riding the wave of success!

Kepp going.

Congratulations to the winner. This is due to the resource you posted in the article section. Keep posting and keep earning.

very creative work.thanks for you sharing

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.