You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Selection of smartphones

I am very confused for choose the out of 4 smartphone.
    1. lenovo s660
    2. xolo q3000
    3. hp slat 6 voice calling tab
    4. gionee m2

gve your advice for choose any one .
    Welcome to one of the best site in India where technical issues relating to computers and smartphones are well discussed to the benefits of members and visitors.
    Please read through the rules and regulations of the site in order to get acquanted with the site.
    Selecting the type of phones that you need should depend on two things namely;-
    a. your financial ability

b. the type of functions you required to solve your needs per time.

Dear Ojas,

All the mobile phones which you have listed are equally good and have their own advantages.

Another phone I would like to suggest you in similar budget is Moto G. This is a really good phone which has lots of good features and comes at an affordable price. This phone is currently available only on Flipkart. One of my friends bought this phone a couple of days back and he is totally satisfied with this phone.

If you are looking at a slightly low budget smartphone, then go for Moto E which is priced around Rs.6999 and is also available only on Flipkart (like other Motorola phones in India)

Do online research, ask for opinion from friends using similar phones, look at your needs and select a good smartphone accordingly.

Regards
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

I would also recommend you to go with Moto E as it is one of the best budget phone of this time. Mostly demanded and you can sense this because most of the time it is out of stock. It really have some exceptional features and specifications which is worthy to be praised. Moreover you may read this article to know more about Moto E.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.