You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 26th May to 1st Jun 2014

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 26th May to 1st Jun 2014, this week award goes to Prashant Dalal for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Prashant Dalal for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Congratulations Prashant Dalal for an outstanding contribution to our website. Keep it up..

Heartiest Congratulations to Prashant Dalal for winning the Member of the Week award at TEC. Keep up the good work, especially in the resources section!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Heartiest congratulations to Mr.Prashant for winning the Member of the Week award.

Keep contributing more and more and I am sure you will get more such awards and rewards.

Regards
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Accept my heartiest congratulation on winning this MOW award. You are contributing to this site consistently and you really deserve to get such awards. Keep working and get many more rewards in future. Best of luck.

Thanks to all of you for appreciating my work on this site. And I hope that I will continue my journey of hard work for more success. My main aim is to get to the platinum member level from diamond. And I hope that I will achieve that very soon. Once again thanks to all of you.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

My heartiest congratulations to Mr.Prashant Dalal for winning the Member of the Week (MOW) award.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.