You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards May 2014 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of May 2014 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. Ankit
    2. Singh
    3. Prashant Dalal

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributors are going to receive an award as per announcement (first link above), in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Congrats and keep up the good work friends. You deserved to get Super Contributor Award.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners for winning the award. Keep contributing more and more and I am sure you will get more such awards and rewards.

Regards
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Hearty Congratulations to the winners of most consistent performers in Resource section of TEC for May 2014. It is extremely difficult to consistently post new articles and these 3 have been able to do it on a regular basis for last few months. Kudos to them!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Thanks to all the members for wishing me. And I must say that Ankit and Singh also proved that they are the finest contributors to this site. I hope they will continue their hard work journey and superb work.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Well a hearty congratulation to all you guys for winning this prestigious award from Techulator. Since the day I have started contribution in Techulator I could see your names in some section or the others. You are ruling this site I must say. Keep up your good work and let your name shine more in the world. Best wishes.

Heartiest congratulations to the winners Ankit, Singh and Prashant Dalal for being selected as Super Contributors in Resource section of TEC for May 2014.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.