You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

What is Google Adwords and how can I use it?

Hello to all the members of the techulator, I have question to you which is regarding Google Adwords. We all know that Google AdSense is one of the best ways of placing ads to your blog or website and earn money but many times I have viewed the word Google Adwords. I am confused that what is that so in your first part of the question please specify the complete detail about it and in the next part of your question please also specify that how can I use it to our own advantage. Your response will help me a lot and will be highly admired.
    Google Adwords, in simple words, is an advertising network which allows you to display your product/ service/ website online. Adwords is a Google product. Adwords is quite [popular among advertisers and many websites/companies use it to advertise online.

Adsense program allows publishers and content owners to make money by displaying ads on their blogs/websites whereas Adwords allows companies/ individuals to advertise online.

You can use Adwords to display to advertise your own blog/website. You just need to create and Adwords account, login to it and create your own ad campaign. Once you are done with it, you need to make a payment and after approval from Adwords team; your ads will be live on Google and its publisher partner sites.

You can go through various resources at Techulator to know more about Adwords. Also go through the following Ask Experts thread to get some more idea.

http://www.techulator.com/experts/605-How-use-Google-AdWords.aspx

Hope this response helps you!
    Regards,
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.