You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

New Member requires help about what to do

Hello Sir/Madam, Iam a new member in Techulator.com. Joined today, Iam interested to know what can i do for Techulator.com. Iam very happy to help you. Please give me the details on which what you are expecting from me.
    Hello friend, hearty welcome to techulator. Here you can submit different technical articles in article section and technical news in forum section. You will be rewarded with few amount according to the article you have submitted. From this website you can gain knowledge on few technical concepts and even share your knowledge.

Welcome to techulator Mohammed Shees Kc you will like this site very much just like others and you will feel this site as interesting this is a site about technology and about games. I will tell you about some of the section of this site in brief:-

1. Game Reviews- Here in this section you can write article regarding any of the game. The amount of money and points will depend on the length and quality of the article and this will improve you grammar as well.

2. Ask Expert – In this section you can ask questions to the experts and you can also give answers to any other question in this section also your points will be awarded on the basis of your grammar and on the length of the article.

3. Forum- This section will not provide you money but it will provide you good amount of points. In this section you can ask questions and can answer to other questions.
    Hope this will help you to understand this site if you have any doubt you can ask me and to the other expert as well.

Warm Regards,

Himanshu

Hi Mohammed Shees Kc,

Welcome to Techulator.com

Techulator is a site where you can make some extra pocket money by making original and quality contributions to this website. The website offers cash credits for all quality contributions from its members. You can also take benefit of Google Adsense revenue sharing offered by the site if you have an approved Adsense account.

I would suggest you to go through the 'Help' section to understanding the various sections as well as the general operation of the site. After you are clear with it, you can start contributing to experts and forum section and gradually move to the Resources or Article section.

If you have any doubts, kindly post it in the forum section and the members will be glad to help you in any possible way.

Hope to see you contributing soon! All the best!

Regards,
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.