You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Are you using a budget mobile phone?

Budget mobile phones have several advantages and are low priced. They have all necessary basis functionalities and specification.

I have seen many people who are using low cost budget mobile phones. Some use it as a primary phone for all their needs while others use it as a secondary phone along with their primary smartphone.

Are you one of those who use a budget mobile phone? Respond with the name/model of budget mobile which you use and why you like it.
    For the past 4 years I am using Nokia 2700classic as my primary and secondary phone. It worked perfectly all these years and I only spent Rs. 320 for it's service. Last week I purchased a Nokia Lumia 525 for a better experience. Although my first phone is my best phone. I earned a lot money from Techulator with this mobile. Not only money, but also I learned a lot with the help of my phone. This post is also from my budget device.
    Sharing is Caring

Hi Muhammed Aneez,

Its great to know that you earned soem decent money by using your primary Nokia 2700 mobile to contribute on Techulator.

It would be appreciated if you tell us how did you do it as it is really cubersome and boring to type on these type of phones and small screens. please shaqre the browser taht you use and other related things which will help TEC members who use budgets phones to start contributing from it.

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

I am also using a budget phone the name of the phone is Nokia C200 it is a good phone to use and it has some good features. Its price is around 2500 and a great budget phone to use.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.