You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Need help of webmaster and editors.

I am restricted to write any resource about any topic but why it is so I have only written only one or two articles which pending but please give me one more chance of posting articles I will post good articles with proper grammar. It is my request to all editors and webmaster please allow me to write in resource so I can earn points and money as well. And now I have also started contributing in ask expert and in forum section with great hard work please allow me.
    Thank You
    Specific Problems Require Specific Solutions.
    Well it's a great to see that you want to improve yourself but I would like to tell you that you have made lot many grammatical mistakes in your pending articles. Some measures I would like to suggest you so that you can improve:
    1. Read articles written by different authors of ISC to get an preliminary idea about how to carry on further.

2. Try to be short with your sentence and use proper punctuation marks.

3. I suggest you to go through all the links in this Help topic.

4. Learn to make use of basic HTML tags.

This response was not to offend you by any means. All I am saying that keep practicing and reading to improve. Participate and focus on forum and Ask Experts section for some time and when you feel that you have learned the things then again make a Forum thread asking for permission. One more thing to add is always follow the advice of Editors and Webmasters because they always have better experience than us. Best of luck.

Your permissions were removed because of poor English. As seen in this thread, even now your English is not up to the mark and therefore it will not be possible to give you permission in the Article section.

Hi Himanshu,
    The webmaster in his above response has clearly mentioned that your permissions have been removed due to poor English. However, there is still a chance as you can try to improve your English and writing skills and then start contributing at resource section.

Below are some tips which will help you to improve your English and writing skills:

1. Start contributing to Forum section. You can post good quality threads and responses. Make sure the matter is grammatical correct and the spelling mistakes are checked. (Also follow the tips mentioned as a reply to this thread by Mr.Raj.)

2. Read article writing tips provided by some old and experienced writers of Techulator and its sister site Indiastudychannel.com

3. Make sure you understand completely how Techulator works and functions. The help topics can help you in understanding that.

Once you are ready and have polished your English skills, you can start contributing to Resource section.

Hope this response helps you.

Regards,
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Thank you for giving me these tips I will improve my engliah and grammar.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.