You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Want to know the reason for rejection of my post

Hello friends, I had posted my first post in resourse section. But instead of approval my post is rejected by the editors of techulator.com. As I know I my post should not be rejected by them hence I want to know the reason so that I will remove my mistake another time. The link of my post is www.techulator.com/resourses/12423-how-to-be-an-engineer.aspx please read my post and notify me about the mistakes.
    It was rejected because it was taken from other sources. You must write the articles yourself and submit. Also, you cannot reproduce articles from other sources, including your own blogs.

In addition to being reproduced content, the article is not well written at all. The quality of the language is very poor. I am afraid we may not be able to accept future articles from you as well.

It might be because you have copied the content from any other sites and directly posted it in the resource section. You must read the guidelines before posting any kind of article in the resource section so that you can earn some good amount of money and points as well.

Hello Vinay Vikram,

The webmaster Tony Sir has clearly stated in his response to your thread the exact reasons for rejection of your post at Resopurce section.

Techulator accepts on high quality contributions from its members which are original and not copied from anywhere else.

However I would like to request you not to get dejected but you can improve your english language and writing skills and then try again.

However in the meanwhile you can try to make good quality contributions at Forums and Ask Expert sections, gain experienece and then move to resource section.

Regards
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.