You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

New Mario Golf (World Tour Item Shots trailer swings in) game release date

Hello Member

Mario is best game for all kids, in the childhood i was playing and enjoying Mario game, I complete all step or level of Mario game, As after many years the new version of the Mario game is coming in the market with name of "Mario Gulf (World Tour Item Shots trailer swings in) " . This Mario Gulf is presenting plenty of characters that fill the game's roster, including Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr. and a Boo, it largely serves to introduce you to items that will help you tackle each course. It is also amazing and very Interesting game for all low level game lovers.
    it will be releasing on 2nd, May, 2014 in Europe and America.
    I also love to play Mario games as they are very much funny and interesting game. But Mario has also launched a game which is made up for people of any age and the size of the game was around 8 GB it was the biggest game created by Mario in size and was very much amazing game with good graphics quality. Thanks for informing about this game I am also waiting for this game to release and when I will buy and play this game on my PC.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.