You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

Discuss: Will office 10 be a successful product of Microsoft?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Will office 10 be a successful product of Microsoft?'.
    Hello Rajendran,

I think so because It has lots of features than 2009 or 2007 office.
    Some of the new features are:-
    1.Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
    2.Microsoft InfoPath 2010
    3.Microsoft OneNote 2010
    4.Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
    5.Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010.

some other features are also can be seen in powerpoint as well as excel,word, access and outlook.

Do you its the 14th version of Microsoft?
    Its costly but in future it will really prove itself that its the best version in Microsoft office world.

Lets hope for the best.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

hello,

I am agree that i will provide so many changes with the changing of the version,as before it has less number of tool and utilities but now with the passage of time, The technology has also improved its performance and the speed and it provides more reliability and efficiency to the user.

It makes use of the new innovative technology which lead definitely lead to the increase in the demand of office 10.

Chirag Sachdeva

Definitely Office 10 will be a succesful product.

Raghav

Hi,

Office 2010 is having lot of new features. In Office 2007 they introduced the ribbon functionality. It is very tedious to work with Ribbon features instead of menus, now we are familiar with ribbons and it is easy to use.

Office 2010 includes the same ribbon concept instead of menus. Some of the notable features in Office 2010 are

• You can broadcast the PowerPoint slides to the remote users. It will give you a link and using the link you can view the broadcast the slides from the remote machine.

• You can customize the Ribbons and Outlook and OneNote are include the ribbon where it is not included in office 2007.

• Office options window is completely revamped and the look and feel of the office options is better compared to office 2007

• You can take the screenshots from the inside the application instead of using paint or 3rd party tools.

• Excel Sparklines feature makes us to include charts in a cell or column

• Photoediting tool in office 2010 is basic editing tool using that you can add the artistic effects like Photoshop.

• Many other features make office 2010 is one of the best versions.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi Rajendran;
    I think it will be succesful as it is a product of Microsoft and they will definetly include new features in it.
    So far as i am concerned I feel comfortable with windows office 2003 more in comparison to 2007.
    I had also seen most of my freinds using 2003 version as it is comparatively easy and we have got used to it.
    Let us see what is new in office 2010.

Krishna Verma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum