You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which are the similar sites like AdSense?

Hello to all member of techulator my question is regarding the most famous ads site which is Google AdSense but getting an Google AdSense account in India is not an easy task as well it has some conditions like your site must be 6 months old to get Google AdSense account which consumes too much time. Please tell the sister sites of AdSense or the sites which are similar like AdSense and which are easily approved but working or if there is any other way by which we can get AdSense account easily in short duration of time. There are some a method like Via YouTube, blog and by a website but these consumes too much time.

Thank You
    Specific Problems Require Specific Solutions
    There are few CPC (Cost per click) sites like Kontera, Infolinks, Bidvertiser etc. but Google Adsense stands unique in this program to get approval and earn reasonably.

Other companies of CPC program is easy to get approval but hard to earn from their program. I suggest you to write and post (contribute) in sites like Techulator, ISC or its sister sites etc. and wait for sometime to apply and get Adsense a/c approval.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Thank You for the guiding me it will help me a lot.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.