You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Need some valuable advice for my blog

Hello Techulator guys!

I've been referred from Mr. Tony John for clearing my doubts. I've couple of question i want to ask you all.

Firstly, how did you like my website - www.Saymehow.com ?

I'm new to blogging. Right now i'm using Yoast WordPress Plugin. I'm making the post by following the Yoast WordPress Guidelines until it shows "Green Ball". I've submitted the Sitemap of my blog.

I was also thinking to integrate User Sign-in so that users can post their article on my site. But the thing i am worried about is how and why user will put an effort to write on my blog? What things i can include in blog to attract them and common users? At this time I've wrote 15+ posts on by blog but not a single user was found on my stats. Also how many articles should i post in my blog before i apply to Google AdSense.

Thank you for reading.
    Your blog is good, but earning money and increasing traffic in blog is really a difficult task. Now to your question, some advice for creating blog is as under which will help to increase earning and traffic on your blog:-
    1. Always be in touch with your blog which means that you should regularly post some valuable articles you should not be irregular.
    2. Try to increase traffic increasing traffic will increase your earning chances use Social networking sites like Facebook and twitter for making your post more popular among others.
    3. Try to affiliate with sites like Flipkart and amazon that means you should try the affiliate program introduced by these sites simply put their ads and you can earn money with the help of that.
    Hope that this will help you enhancing your blog.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.