You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Need help in choosing and writing articles.

I would like to write articles related to technology but facing difficult to choose topics. I am requesting the valuable members of Techulator to suggest me in choosing topics. Recently when I try to participate in ongoing contest all the topics mention by Tony sir are covered by our beloved members.

My question is how to choose "Unique topic" for writing article.

Regards,
    Revanth.
    nagabhyru,
    We have members who are covering games, news, electronics and automobiles. The area we are lacking presently is software and app reviews. You can use sites like Giveawayoftheday.com and other free software sites to try out these softwares and then post honest reviews about them.

Thanks webmaster for your valuable response I do my best in writing review.
    Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

Hi
    There are many topics are available on the internet. first of all you must search the people interest. what they want. then you can submit articles of the people interest.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Revath,

It is not that only you are facing this problem. Many bloggers and content writers face this problem.

Regarding your query, to find topics to write articles, I would suggest you to find out common things and errors that one encounters online and then write a "How to" article to solve that problem.
    Typical sample example would be:
    How to change template of a blogger blog?

You can choose similar topics and write articles on them. Make sure you do proper research while writing articles and use proper SEO techniques to get good traffic to it.

You can alternatively also write about software reviews or product gadget reviews or other topics of your choice too!

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.