You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Do you think Bill Gates is Extrodinary?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think Bill Gates is Extrodinary?'.
    Hello Rajendran,

I don't think so..but sometimes I feel he is extra ordinary because you see he is ruling the computer business from decades. From small age he started his business and see where he is in his 50s.

Extraordinary is a small way to designate.Rather you would say God gifted man!!!

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

My vote goes to YES....Yes Bill Gates is Extrodinary

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Bill Gates really extradinory. His history speaks. Consider that he is in the business for 25 years or so since Microsoft was founded in 1975. If you presume that he has worked 14 hours a day on every business day of the year since then, that means he's been making money at a staggering million dollars per hour, around $300 per second. Thats outstanding.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

hello,

Not only Bill Gates but everyone has something special in them that can make him extra-ordinary but all that requires is the talent and hard work.

when both comes in combination then the person achieved the success easily and becomes extra-ordinary.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.