You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Where is the benifits of Pub id for AdSense reveneu share.

Today I write artical but all articals not aproved,my articals are still save.What is the benifits of pub id?
    You earn through Adsense program. For that you need to have an Adsense account. You have published no articles, they all are just saved in drafts. You need to publish them so that we can see them.

None of your 8 articles are published yet. You will find "Ready to publish" written below your article. Just mark it and publish it. Moreover I would like to suggest you that first of all read all the guidelines section and be consistent in Forum section for some time so that you get familiar with the site. This site is not like other social networking site where we use short form. Try to avoid spelling errors. It is not that tough, just go through help and you will learn quickly.
    Publisher ID is the unique ID which is given to those who holds a Google Adsense account. It is similar to the Roll number allotted to a student. To get an Adsense account you must have quality articles.

Krishajit,

Please read a bit and learn how to write articles.

There are many benefits of Publisher Id. If you are new member then you need to read roles and regulation. First of all read posting guideline and then you can write articles in the article section. After that you need a Google Adsense account for where you can get a good cash rewards from visitor who visit your articles. So you must wait for Google account.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Mr. Krishajit,

I would like to suggest you to go through the Help Topics of Techulator and to know what it is exactly and to learn more about the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing.

Once you have an idea about these things, I am sure you will come to know about the Pub Id and its benefits.

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.